Tiger Technology is excited to announce that Tiger Bridge 4.1 is now available.
Vastly expand your on-prem options
With the Tiger Bridge 4.1 NAS-as-a-source feature you no longer need to manage locally attached storage to your Tiger Bridge machine, you can manage any storage anywhere in your on-prem organization.
The new versioning and undelete capabilities turn Tiger Bridge into a full feature Continuous Data Protection and Backup solution.
Other new features include:
- New target support — you can now connect Tiger Bridge to Google Cloud, Google Drive, ERA Coeus, and OpenStack Swift (s3)
- Existing cloud data handling expands your options to build more flexible hybrid solutions
- An improved Windows Explorer integration provides great visibility and control of your data at your fingertips with file and folder versions, folder statistics, undelete dialog, and new menus
- Remote monitoring of your Tiger Bridge managed data to provide system administrators with better control and data management
- Ransomware protection settings to prevent malicious software from damaging your cloud data
- Cloud file locking ensuring smooth collaboration across multiple sites