If you have been wondering how to excite your pot-head guests this year, these best sativa recipes in 2020 will do the trick. In this article we have compiled the best tips for crafting weed infusions that will be relished to eternity.
What makes these recipes stand out?
This recipe can be prepared by anyone; you do not need to be a gourmet chef at all (it’s sauce and gravy after all).
Also, the ingredients are well thought out and blend well together. The result is magic in a pot as you will see below.
Sativas are good because they create that light-heartedness needed to break the ice with friends you have not seen in a long while. It allows everyone to get past personal grudges and be all loving towards the whole group. You will be amazed at how much happiness you create when everyone lets go of their inhibitions and takes part in chitty chatty conversations. Even the softest spoken member of the group will be reeling on the floor with laughter at the least amusing joke (the knock-knock type).
Let’s begin with the recipes.
The first thing is to have some turkey and mashed potatoes going on. If you are not much of a cook feel free to order in or have someone else handle this.
Here is where you come in.
Sativa Peanut Sauce With Sriracha
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 clove garlic, mashed
- 2 tablespoons Sriracha sauce
- 1 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 gram sativa cannabis extract. (strains such as Jack Herer, Sour diesel and Green crack are potent sativas)
- 12 tablespoons hot water (you can adjust this to suit your preferred consistency
- Optional garnish: crushed peanuts or sesame seeds
Steps 1- How To Decarboxylate Marijuana
- The first step is to decarboxylate your sativa in a bath. Take a heat resistant bowl and place it in an oil bath with a see-through lid. The level of the oil should be deep enough to ensure that the bottom of the bowl is immersed.
- Heat the oil to a temperature of 252 degrees Fahrenheit. An oil bath is used instead of a water bath because oil has a higher boiling point than water, water will not heat to this temperature. The oil will also retain the heat for a longer time.
- Place the sativa extract into the preheated bowl and allow it to boil until the bubbles stop to form. This should take about 27 minutes. Remove the pan from the heat.
(Decarboxylation is the process of removing a carbon atom from the molecular structure of a compound. For THC, a carbon atom is removed from THCA to convert it into THC, which is the active form of tetrahydrocannabinol)
Step 2: Preparing the Sativa Peanut Sauce
- Mix all the sauce ingredients in a bowl and whisk until the mixture is even.
- Add the mixed sauce ingredients to the decarboxylated sativa extract, minus the hot water. Whisk again until even.
- Slowly add the water as you stir, ensure it mixes well and form a thick sauce.
- Garnish with crushed peanuts or sesame seeds.
The sriracha sauce will not only add to the “heat” of the sativa but it will also set off your body on a steam releasing spree.
Sativa Infused Turkey Gravy Recipe
(Inspired by Natasha’s Kitchen)
- 3 Tbsp all-purpose flour
- 3 Tbsp fat drippings from roasted turkey
- 2 cups turkey or chicken broth
- Turkey giblets minus the liver
- 2 Tbsp unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup of whole milk
- 3 sprigs thyme, parsley, and sage
- Salt to taste
- 1 gram sativa cannabis extract. (any sativa leaning strain will do. Consider strains such as Jack Herer, Sour diesel and Green crack)
Step 1: Decarboxylate the sativa as in the process above.
Step 2: How To Prepare Turkey Giblets For Marijuana Recipe
- Melt the butter in a large saucepan over medium-low heat.
- Add the onion and brown
- Chop the turkey giblets into tiny pieces and cook for about 15 minutes. They should be golden brown when cooked.
- Set aside.
Step 3: Prepare the Turkey Gravy
- Strain turkey drippings from the saucepan into a measuring cup. Discard anything left in the sieve.
- Let drippings in the measuring cup rest for a minute so that the fat can separate. Take three Tbsn of the fat and discard the rest of the fat.
- Transfer the skimmed turkey drippings into a medium saucepan and heat until the oil starts to sizzle.
- Whisk in 3 Tbsp flour and stir until well combined. The mixture should turn to a light golden brown.
- Add the 2 cups turkey or chicken broth and bring to a light boil, whisking constantly.
- Add the milk and simmer 5 min.
- Now add your sativa extract and mix.
- Add the herbs and seasoning and mix.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool
There you have your sativa infused turkey gravy! Pour into a gravy boat and garnish with a few herbs.
What are giblets?
These are the extra turkey parts such as the neck, heart, liver, and gizzards that you find stuffed in the cavity of the turkey.
What are drippings?
What remains in the roasting pan after the turkey is cooked is referred to as drippings. This will be fat that has melted from the turkey and tiny bits of the turkey that have fallen off.
Did you enjoy this recipe?
Sativas are best known for their invigorating cerebral effects. They pair well with social events. Most sativas will also have high THC content, making them ideal for pain management and stimulating appetite.
If you enjoyed these best sativa recipes to excite your guests in 2020 feel free to let us know.
The post The Best Sativa Recipes To Excite Your Guest in 2020 appeared first on CannabisReports.org.