- Potency, and;
But we also compared some objectifiable metrics like:
- The transparency of the company;
- The independent 3rd-party lab test results, and;
- Price of SabaiDee CBD Oil,
to other high-rated CBD oils that we’ve reviewed in the past.
SabaiDee MegaGood Vibes Review Summary
Pros and Cons
- Very high concentration of CBD
- Relatively high concentration of terpenes
- If you want a THC-free CBD oil, this is one of your best options
- Not full-spectrum, doesn’t contain some other highly beneficial cannabinoids
- A bit of a bitter taste
- Newest lab-test results not always available on website
Check current price at:
Transparency and The Importance of Lab-Test Results
- What plants under what cultivation processes are used to produce their CBD oil;
- Their production process, including extraction methods, filtering processes, and;
- The final (bio)chemical composition of the CBD oil (what cannabinoids and terpenes are exactly inside the oil).
The Source of SabaiDee CBD Oil
These regulations act as protection-layer for consumers.
Among these regulations, are pesticide regulations that control pesticide-use for hemp that is grown for human consumption. The State of Colorado also performs routine inspections and sampling of all registered hemp growers to check their plants for THC-levels.
- Has a lower chance of having pesticides, and;
- It’s made from hemp plants that are 100% legal on a federal level.
The Production Process of SabaiDee CBD oil
SabaiDee utilizes supercritical CO2-extraction to extract the beneficial compounds out of the hemp plants.
There are pros and cons to every extraction-method. But the main benefit of CO2-extraction is that you can be sure it leaves no harmful residual solvents in the final product.
After this initial extraction, the raw oil is processed through liquid chromatography. Liquid chromatography is a separation process where you can separate particular compounds based on travel speeds.
SabaiDee uses this specific process to remove THC from the raw extract at a low temperature (under 200 degrees Fahrenheit).
THC-free CBD oils have their pros and cons, which we’ll discuss in a bit.
The Final Biochemical Composition of SabaiDee CBD Oil
- Cannabinoid-profile and cannabinoid-content;
- Terpene-profile and terpene-content;
- The absence/presence of toxins like heavy metals, pesticides, and residual solvents.
SabaiDee CBD Oil Lab Test Results Examined In-Depth
Cannabinoid-Profile SabaiDee CBD Oil
SabaiDee Mega Good Vibes has a very high concentration of CBD (8.64%).
However other cannabinoids are present in only trace-elements at most because they aren’t detected with a limit of quantitation (LOQ) of 0.01%.
This means that if the other cannabinoids are present, they’re only present at levels of 0.01% or lower.
Terpene-Profile SabaiDee CBD Oil
Here’s SabaiDee Mega Good Vibes’ terpene-profile:
- menthol, and;
Then there are 10 terpenes that are present but in less significant concentrations.
This means that SabaiDee Mega Good Vibes contains 12 different terpenes in detectable concentrations.
This is truly a great terpene-profile. There are only a few CBD oils with a better terpene-profile. These are generally always ethanol-extracted CBD oils. Ethanol-extraction is much more effective in extracting terpenes than CO2-extraction.
Toxins (Heavy Metals, Pesticides, Mycotoxins, and Residual Solvents)
Well, SabaiDee lets independently operating testing-facilities conduct multiple toxin-screening tests.
The results of these for their latest Mega Good Vibes batch can be found below:
Mycotoxins and Heavy Metals Test
Residual Solvents Test
We can clearly see that SabaiDee Mega Good Vibes is 100% toxin- and contaminant-free.
Subjective Test of Potency
- How well it improves sleep;
- How well it decreases acute inflammation after a rigorous workout, and;
- How well it decreases the tendency to get irritated on a bad day (some of us have a hot temper).
Let me explain.
- Take a full dropper of Mega Good Vibes CBD oil sublingually 15 minutes before sleep;
- Keep a sleep diary (see further below);
- Report how well rested I feel the next morning (on a scale of 1 to 5).
Below you can find the results I wrote down in my sleep diary:
How well-rested you feel the next morning is dependent on countless variables, therefore this is a highly unscientific and subjective test. And we want to make sure you understand that we can’t objectively ‘prove’ that one CBD oil is better for sleep than the other.
That being said …
As you can see, to keep things as consistent as possible I try to always go to bed and put the lights out around the same time.
My overall sleeping stats with SabaiDee Mega Good Vibes are very good. I don’t have insomnia or major sleeping problems. However, I can wake up in the middle of the night for sometimes longer than an hour. As you can see, when I took SabaiDee Mega Good Vibes, the minutes I stayed awake in the middle of the night were quite low and one night I didn’t even wake up at all.
Interestingly enough CBD oil, in general, doesn’t affect how fast I fall asleep. In general, I fall asleep within 10 minutes of going to bed, with or without CBD oil. SabaiDee Mega Good Vibes also didn’t affect how fast I fall asleep. That said, 10 minutes is quite fast anyway most people would agree.
This is another very subjective and unscientific test. But the cartilage in my left knee gets easily irritated from exercises that put some strain on my knee. For example deep squats.
A good CBD oil reduces the inflammation in my knee significantly after a demanding workout. To test how well a CBD oil helps with my acute inflammation I always do 150 squats to feel slight irritation in my knee.
Feelings of Irritation
- I know that if I have a night of bad sleep, I get irritated very easily the next day;
- Whenever I have a tendency to get irritated easily about small things, I know it’s one of ‘those’ days;
- 3 hours after waking up, I take a full dropper of the CBD oil (sublingually) and stay aware of how my tendency to get irritated fast on these types of days develops.
Taking a full dropper of SabaiDee CBD oil was highly effective for 3-4 hours to reduce my tendency to get irritated. Again, this is highly unscientific and subjective. But to me, this method is highly relevant and trustworthy.
Especially the peppermint oil gives it quite a fresh taste.
SabaiDee Mega Good Vibes has a high price, but you get a huge bottle with a high CBD-content.
When you use our 15% off coupon code: HERBONAUT
It lacks too many other cannabinoids to be considered ‘full-spectrum’.
It contains a wide profile of terpenes in higher than average concentrations compared to other CBD oils.
- SabaiDee 15% off coupon code: HERBONAUT