Indulge worthy all natural, no-bake, CBD chocolate peanut butter bars are so yummy! Infused with Pure Hemp Botanicals CBD oil, our chocolate peanut butter bars are irresistible and made with pure plant-based ingredients for an all-natural, guilt free treat that will melt in your mouth. Our homemade chocolate peanut butter CBD treats are a tasty, fun way to get your daily dose of cannabinoids in.
I love how simple this recipe is and your taste buds will be delighted! It doesn’t require turning on the oven and only takes 15 minutes to make. You can easily alter this recipe for dietary preferences or total decadence. Our version is vegan, dairy-free, gluten-free, and purely delicious with 500mg of CBD. This recipe can be made with any of our CBD tinctures, we chose Pure Hemp Botanicals 3,000mg full spectrum CBD oil tincture for our version.
Get 20% off our 3,000mg CBD oil tincture full spectrum or isolate with coupon code: SUPER20
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Gluten-free and Vegan Style
What You Will Need:
1 Cup of natural peanut butter
1 Cup of oat flour or ground rolled oats
(Easy to make: Toss 1 heaping cup of rolled oats into a food processor or coffee grinder)
¼ Cup of maple syrup
1 Cup of vegan chocolate chips
1 Teaspoon of Pure Hemp Botanicals 3,000mg CBD Oil Full Spectrum Tincture
(approximately 5ml or 500mg of CBD)
1 Tablespoon of coconut oil
**For grain-free version substitute oats for almond flour.
**For non-vegan, dairy version, substitute coconut oil with butter and use milk chocolate chips.
- Line an 8 x 8-inch square pan with parchment paper.
- On low heat use a small saucepan to melt down 1 cup of natural peanut butter and ¼ cup maple syrup until smooth (about 2 minutes)
- Remove from heat.
- Slowly stir in your oat flour or ground rolled oats until evenly blended together. (The mix will be thick)
- Spread the base mix into the pan and press down to level it out.
- Clean your saucepan and on low heat, melt together 1 cup of chocolate chips and 1 tablespoon of coconut oil, stirring frequently until liquified.
- Remove from heat and add 1 teaspoon of Pure Hemp Botanicals CBD oil.
- Stir till thoroughly mixed and pour chocolate evenly over the oat base.
- Tilt pan side to get the chocolate to spread evenly.
- Let your bars sit in the fridge until firm. (2 hours or so)
- Remove from the refrigerator and let bars sit for 10 minutes before cutting. (If bars are cold the chocolate will crack when cutting)
Store your chocolate peanut butter CBD bars in an airtight container in the fridge. Bars will stay fresh for up to 10 days. These melt in your mouth, guilt-free, plant-based, CBD treats are filled with pure goodness everyone will love!