New Delhi: In excellent news for Workers’ State Insurance Coverage Corporation (ESIC) recipients, they can now get health services straight in any neighboring personal health center in case of emergency situation. Previously, the insured individuals and recipients (relative) were needed to go to an ESIC dispensary or health center to get recommendation for hospitalisation in empanelled along with non-empanelled personal medical facilities. Likewise Check Out – Taking Actions For Quick Redressal of EPFO, ESIC Related Grievances: Santosh Kumar Gangwar
Here’s all you require to understand: Likewise Check Out – Govt Slashes Rate of ESI Contribution From 6.5% to 4%, Companies to Conserve Rs 5,000 Cr Yearly
1) “The pre-condition of getting recommendation for hospitalisation from the ESIC dispensary or health center has actually been done away in emergency situation cases in the board conference hung on Monday,” S P Tiwari, basic secretary, Trade Union Coordination Committee (TUCC), informed PTI. Tiwari, who is likewise on the board of ESIC, stated the choice was taken as emergency situations like cardiac arrest or heart attack need instant hospitalisation. Likewise Check out – Mumbai health center fire: Labour minister benefits food shipment young boy for conserving lives
2) ESIC customers would have the ability to go to empanelled along with non-empanelled personal medical facilities for first aid.
3) The only distinction is that treatment will be cash-less in the empanelled personal medical facilities. There would be compensation based on Central Federal Government Health Solutions (CGHS) rates in non-empanelled personal medical facilities.
4) Customers are enabled to get health services in non-empanelled personal medical facilities in case there is no ESIC or empanelled personal health center within 10 km variety.
5) Tiwari included it was likewise chosen that ESIC would run its upcoming medical facilities itself in order to keep the quality of health services for its customers and recipients and it would not turn over the centers to states to run them.
6) ESIC has around 26 under-construction medical facilities and 16 at the conceptual phase.
7) The states run 110 medical facilities for which the ESIC pays service fee. They would continue services based on the existing plan.
8) Tiwari even more stated the board on Monday likewise authorized a proposition to extend till June 30, 2021 the timeline for availing welfare under the Atal Bimit Vyakti Kalyan Yojana run by ESIC. The existing due date was December 31, 2020.
( With company inputs)