$ 55,000– $60,000 a year
Criminal background check (Needed)
compliance, regulative affairs and/or danger management: 2 years (Preferred)
composing reports, service correspondence & & treatment handbooks: 1 year (Preferred)
Licensed Notary Public (Preferred)
Complete Task Description
Compliance Planner, Pennsylvania & & Maryland
Values Marijuana is a multi-state marijuana business with operations in the growing, processing and dispensing of marijuana in Pennsylvania, Massachusetts, and Maryland and we are pursuing growth chances. Our objective is to have a clear and engaging consumer-centric vision concentrated on assisting people feel and live much better through their experiences with marijuana. Our objective is supported by our relationship with Jefferson Health, a leading scholastic medical center in the U.S., devoted to gathering and examining important real-world information and establishing instructional efforts with a concentrate on client results and lifestyle. Jefferson Health is our Academic Medical Proving ground partner for vertically incorporated operations under advancement in Pennsylvania.
Our principals have substantial experience investing in health care, customer items, and managed markets and have actually been actively concentrated on the marijuana market given that 2015. Our management at Values Marijuana have experience establishing and leading an effective and highly regarded marijuana operator in the U.S.
The Compliance Administrator is accountable for the execution of the compliance procedure for Pennsylvania and. We are developing a strong ethical and team-oriented culture at Values Marijuana and are searching for this position to assist support this vision while promoting our worths.
The perfect prospect has the capability to adjust to our service design and has actually shown independent experience, as this position will supply crucial assistance for the compliancefor our Pennsylvania and Maryland places. This position will progress with time and will need versatility in everyday responsibilities. Previous marijuana experience is a plus however not needed; nevertheless, all prospects ought to have some familiarity and comfortability with marijuana.
· Assists with application renewals for towns, the Pennsylvania Department of Health (DOH) and the Maryland Medical Marijuana Commission (MMCC)
· Partners with Human Resources to administer brand-new affiliations/agent registrations and restoring all existing representative registrations on a yearly basis as needed
· Collaborates with management and supervisors and examines all standard procedure (SOPs), and helps with filings in relation to state guidelines compliance for both the dispensary and production centers
· Remains abreast of appropriate industry-related and state-mandated laws and guidelines, examine their effect and make suggestions to operations and management
· Establishes collective relationships with Regulatory Firm agents and regulators
· Offer recommendations to management on carrying out policy and/or procedure modifications to abide by brand-new and/or modifications to guidelines
· Assist with evaluation of item marketing products, product packaging, labeling, batch records, spec sheets, or test approaches for compliance with appropriate guidelines and policies
· Collaborates with others in operations to establish policies, treatments and interactions motivating workers to guarantee compliance with business policies and/or federal government guidelines
· Collaborates throughout the Values Compliance Group to execute training programs to guarantee compliance.
· Manage the administration, upkeep, and precision of all needed reports, paperwork and devices
· Supports any recall and/or health and public security concerns. This consists of reporting to federal government firms, establishing interaction to dispensaries and/or customers, dealing with the management group to establish a restorative strategy
· React to management inquires and demands and deal with concerns in a prompt, friendly and effective way
· Examines involvement in neighborhood occasions and other marketing efforts for dangers, helps with marketing activities to guarantee compliance with federal and/or state guidelines
· Maintain compliance with all business policies and treatments
· This position reports to the Director of Production with oversight from the VP of Retail.
Needed and chosen experience, education, and abilities:
· Minimum of 2 (2) years of experience in compliance, regulative affairs and/or danger management chosen
· Bachelor’s Degree in associated field chosen, paralegal accreditation chosen
· Licensed Notary Public chosen
· Work history revealing progressive obligation, desire to accept extra tasks and obstacles
· Exceptional time-management abilities; capability to efficiently prepare and focus on, with strong attention to information and work principles
· Capability to check out, examine and analyze technical treatments and federal government guidelines
· Capability to compose reports, service correspondence, and treatment handbooks
· Strong interaction and social abilities
· Capability to perform and work well in a group setting however likewise a self-starter
· Shown capability to work easily and efficiently within a varied, multicultural, multigenerational environment
· Prolonged time sitting, strolling, flexing, and reaching is possible
· Need to pass strict state background test requirements
· This position is categorized as exempt and is not qualified for overtime pay.
Values Marijuana is a level playing field company and does not discriminate in the recruitment, choice, or improvement of workers on the basis of race, sex, color, nationwide origin, creed, age, faith, marital status, impairment, political association, or on any other basis restricted by law.
Job opportunity will be offered candidates with impairments and affordable lodging( s) will be made to fulfill the physical or psychological constraints of certified candidates or workers.
Task Type: Full-time
Pay: $55,000.00– $60,000.00 each year
- Oral insurance coverage
- Medical insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance coverage
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- compliance, regulative affairs and/or danger management: 2 years (Preferred)
- examining technical treatments & & federal government guidelines: 1 year (Preferred)
- composing reports, service correspondence & & treatment handbooks: 1 year (Preferred)
- Licensed Notary Public (Preferred)
- One area
Work From Another Location: