The stigma associated with marijuana use still exists today, but more and more people are discovering the wonders of this plant. With more US states legalizing both the medical and recreational use of the plant, there are plenty of CBD products popping up in the marketplace. If you’ve just discovered how great cannabis is, you’ll be glad to know that you can make delectable meals at home too using this key ingredient.
Since cannabis has multiple health benefits, consuming products infused with this compound will not only make you feel great but also keep your body in good condition.
Here are some of the best tasting and easy-to-make cannabis recipes for you to enjoy:
Bacon-Wrapped Shrimp with Canna-Olive Oil
Set the tone for the rest of your meal by devouring a delicious appetizer. This recipe is really easy to prepare and only requires the most basic of ingredients. This is perfect for lunch, dinner or a potluck with friends. Add a strong kick using the canna-olive oil and goats cheese to balance the taste.
- 12 shrimp, raw, peeled and cleaned
- 6 bacon slices, cut in half
- Pinch of salt
- 4 tbsp of canna-olive oil
- Squeeze of lemon
1. In a saucepan, fry the bacon about halfway. Remove from the pan and let it cool for a few minutes.
3. Squeeze some lemon juice over each shrimp and add a pinch of salt for flavor. Optional: If you have goats cheese, you can also place a small piece on each shrimp. (1)
4. Carefully wrap the bacon around the shrimp and secure with skewers.
5. Place the bacon-wrapped shrimp on a baking sheet and bake for about five to seven minutes, until the bacon is crispy.
Canna Mushroom Soup
If you like Mushroom, this cannabis recipes is for you!
It’s not your typical mushroom soup because of the inclusion of a magic ingredient, CannaButter, that will make the soup both rich and tasty. You can serve this alongside other finger-foods or as a side dish.
- 30g Shiitake mushrooms
- 2 cup heavy cream
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 cup vegetable broth
- 1 tbsp CannaOil
- Black Pepper
- 1/2 tbsp flour
1. Combine the CannaButter and Shiitake mushrooms in a saucepan. Mix evenly, drain and set aside.
2. In a separate pan, sauté CannaOil and onions for about 5 minutes. Add the garlic, mix evenly and pour the cream then add the vegetable broth. Bring to the boil and mix, so all the ingredients combine thoroughly.
3. Add the flour to thicken the sauce.
4. Serve hot!
Creamy Cannabis Herb Chicken
Chicken is a great source of protein and vitamin B12. If you’re toning your muscles or simply want to have energy for the day, this recipe is a must. Upstart your mornings, especially with the addition of CBD Oil and CannaMilk.
- 3 medium chicken breasts
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp of lemon zest
- 1 tbsp Italian seasoning
- 1 tbsp fresh thyme and rosemary
- 1 and ¼ grated parmesan cheese
- 1 and ½ cup of CannaMilk
- 2 tbsp of CannaOil from your local dispensary
- Black pepper
1. Wash the chicken and pat dry. Season with salt, pepper, and Italian seasoning.
2. Place a pan on medium heat, and add 1 tablespoon of CannaOil. Add the seasoned chicken breast and cook until golden brown. Approximately six to ten minutes on both sides.
3. Remove the chicken from the pan and add the remaining 1 tablespoon of CannaOil. Add garlic, thyme, and rosemary and cook until fragrant, around 1 to 2 minutes.
4. Add the CannaMilk, parmesan and lemon zest and stir to combine. Season with salt and pepper and let simmer. Put the chicken back in the saucepan and let simmer until the sauce thickens.
5. Garnish with parsley and serve.
Strawberry and Cannabis Pancakes
Desserts play an important role in digesting a heavy meal so why not finish off your lunch or dinner with the sweet taste of pancakes? In this CBD-infused dish, strawberries are added as they contain high levels of enzymes and vitamins. This recipe is so easy to make and can also be served for your breakfast. The CannaButter and CannaMilk add a bit of a twist and a hint of earthy flavor to the pancakes.
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 tbsp of Kosher salt
- 1 c. all-purpose flour
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp CannaButter
- 1 and ½ cup CannaMilk
- Powdered sugar for serving
- 4 strawberries
1. In a bowl, combine the flour, and eggs and slowly whisk. Add the sugar and salt then stir. Gradually add the CannaMilk and mix carefully until the batter is slightly moist and dewy. Set aside and leave for about 15 minutes.
2. In a small pan over medium heat, melt the CannaButter. Pour the batter into the pan and flip once golden brown. The pancake is ready when both sides are golden brown. Repeat the process with the remaining batter.
3. To finish off, slice the strawberries and place on top of the pancakes. Add the powdered sugar and serve.