420 Job & Career Description: Budtender at Marijuana Dispensary in Salem Missouri
Are you looking for a new job as a budtender or dispensary technician at a marijuana dispensary? We are a company in the 420 industry that is seeking highly motivated budtenders and dispensary technicians to join our team – ASAP! This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to further their career in one of the fastest growing industries in America.
What does it take to be a Budtender at Marijuana Dispensary in Salem Missouri?
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
The role of the Budtender (also referred to as: Dispensary Technician, Cannabis Consultant, or Sales Associate) is to ensure that our clients and patients are cared for in a way that is consistent with our brand standards.
In their role, they will demonstrate a level of knowledge that will provide important information to each patient regarding our strains and products.
The Budtender should be well versed on the topic of cannabis in regards to health and wellness.
Subject matter expertise should include: strains, cultivation, medical attributes of different strains and products both personally and anecdotally, general industry knowledge and the science of medicinal marijuana.
The Budtender job requires constant critical thinking and problem solving.
Budtenders need to fully listen to what a patient is relaying, and then draw on their knowledge of our product base, science of medicinal marijuana, and general industry knowledge to best advise them.
Being able to connect and build relationships with clients and patients is a must.
A personal relationship with marijuana is also invaluable when assisting and educating clients and patients.
Job Skills, Abilities, and Qualifications:
- Marijuana sales.
- Customer service.
- Properly follow cash handling procedures.
- Accurately maintain product inventory counts.
- Follow standard security protocols.
- Adapt to new technology and procedure changes.
- Maintain an understanding of and follow HIPPA regulations.
- Maintain an understanding of and follow State program regulations.
- Prior experience in medical cannabis industry is preferred but not required.
- Per state law, must be at least 21 years of age.
- Resident with a current valid State-issued ID or Drivers License.
- Provide necessary documentation for employment in the United States.
Job Physical Requirements:
- Able to sit, stand or walk for long periods of time.
- Able to periodically bend, reach, and squat.
- Able to physically lift at least 50 lbs.
- Employee discounts.
- Health insurance, vision insurance, and dental insurance. (Insurance for Full-time employees only)
- Accrued Paid Time Off. (PTO for Full-time Employees only).
Job & Career Category:
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characters protected by the law. This job description is a product of Marijuana Jobs Cannabis Careers.