Are you raising capital? The Capital Investment Readiness Program has been designed just for you.
The global cannabis industry is projected to reach $47 billion by 2025 (BDSA and Arcview Market Research) after growing 46% in 2019. While the COVID-19 outbreak has certainly added to the challenges inherent in raising capital, underlying consumer demand is robust and the cannabis industry has much reason to be optimistic on continued growth.
If you are raising capital in the current environment, it is imperative to ensure that you have both a compelling value proposition and all of your paperwork in order for potential investors. Preparatory items include a concise pitch deck, a defendable pro-forma and a digital investment workflow strategy that embraces the current business paradigm.
CFN Media has partnered with MAZAKALI to launch the Capital Investment Readiness Program, designed to optimize your capital raise and investor outreach processes.
Click HERE to register for the complimentary program.
The Capital Investment Readiness Program program consists of eight comprehensive modules:
- Capital Raise Document Checklist
- An Optimal Pitch Deck
- What’s in the Pro-Forma?
- The Art of Valuation
- Nailing Your Investor Pitch
- Identifying Your Capital Source
- Digital Investment Workflow Strategy
You will also receive practical templates that will save you time and money along with actionable ideas that you can put to use immediately.
The course was developed by two thought leaders in the cannabis space:
- Frank Lane is the President of CFN Enterprises Inc., the cannabis industry’s premier agency and financial media network since 2013. Frank has worked with hundreds of public and private cannabis companies, including marquee names like Canopy Growth Corp., to reach both retail and accredited investors. CFN is a fixture at cannabis conferences around the world with a focus on video outreach.
- Sumit Mehta is an investment banker and the CEO of MAZAKALI, a digital platform for cannabis capital raising and investing via a licensed broker/dealer. Sumit began investing in cannabis in 2014 and brings extensive finance, business strategy and entrepreneurial experience to each client relationship. MAZAKALI also acts as Registered Investment Adviser and provides clients with portfolio management and advisory services. Sumit serves on the Banking and Financial Services Committee for the National Cannabis Industry Association (NCIA) and is a consultant to The Arcview Group, the largest private investor network in the cannabis industry. Prior to joining the cannabis industry, Sumit spent two decades on Wall Street at firms including JP Morgan, UBS, Raymond James Financial and Merrill Lynch.
Register HERE for this complimentary program today.
The post Are You Raising Capital? Try Our Capital Investment Readiness Program appeared first on CannabisFN.